Monday, February 16, 2009

Ronald McDonald House

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Ronald McDonald House for FHE. We went with other friends and had a great time. They had an awesome play room for children. Here's a picture of the meal we made. I love learning about different ways to serve. Thayne and I spent a lot of our time talking to a lady that gave birth around 22 weeks - I can't remember for sure how far a long she was. It made me so grateful that we have a healthy little boy. Her son is 5 months old and still in the hospital. WOW!

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

im so glad you guys came with us.

Jacob and Katie said...

That is just amazing to hear that there are opportunities like that to serve out here. I had no idea there was a Ronald McDonald House near by! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Sarah said...

That's a nice way to spend an evening, thanks for sharing.
Wow... 5 months... so he's just about due now. What a blessing each baby is... and even more so to be healthy.

I love that it's an adult in the driver's seat... not the kid. haha!