Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vacation Part 1 - Maryland

We had so much fun on vacation this year. We started off by driving to Maryland. While there we went to the DC Temple, went to DC, went to the park, went to a little kids petting farm and playplace, went rock climbing, swimming, and worked out. We visited my sister and parents but spent most of our time with Thayne's family. We went out to eat a couple of times. My personal favorite being the delicious korean BBQ. It was easily the best korean food since I've been home from my mission. Yum yum! Look at all that delicious food. Thayne and I are so grateful for loving families.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that I can leave a comment on the 4th of August for a post on the 6th of August! The time continuum has been broken! Nice work Natalie and Thayne!

Oh, and it looks like vacation was a lot of fun!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

and the best part is that there is still a great vacation to come!

Sarah said...

Wow. I feel much more filled in now. :)
I love that you get to go to the temple on your vacations (refering to part 2 as well).

Awesome playground pictures of Tyson, esp the slide.
You took him to Enchanted Forest!!!! I can't WAIT to take Lila there when she's a tad older. awww! :) :)

That Korean food looks good and... complicated. I've never seen so many dishes on a table at once!

it's nice to see pictures of the family :)