Wednesday, September 9, 2009

End of summer fun!

I haven't blogged in a while. I guess I feel that after Disney World nothing else compares. Looking back we've done some fun things. Tyson got to go to a couple different splash pads for playgroup. I love his face in this picture but usually he was more interested in the playground than the water.



We ate lots of hamburgers and had lots of BBQs.

Tyson loves to play with his buddies and he is starting to get excited when he sees his friends.

Our church had a campout that was fun. We went canoeing and Thayne went sailing with Tyson.

A friend took me to this awesome park and so I took Thayne one night. Thayne didn't believe just how awesome it was until he was there. They have this awesome waterfall and some very aggressive ducks. Tyson enjoyed eating the food we brought for the ducks.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I tried feeding those duks too and they chased me through half of the park while Creed and Maddie laughed at me!

Rachel said...

What park is that? I want to go!

Jacob and Katie said...

Beautiful! Is that park in Buffalo?

Tiffany said...

You have been having such a fun summer! And yes, Tyson is growing up way too fast.

Tasha said...

That is a very cool looking park! Where is it at?