Friday, March 26, 2010

3rd year Spring Break

This year for spring break Thayne took off to do dental work in the Dominican Republic. He had a great experience and I'm hoping he'll post some pictures and write about his experience so that we'll have a record but for now I'll post what Tyson and I did. We kept ourselves super busy and wore ourselves out so that we wouldn't miss Thayne as much. We went to the Children's Museum in Rochester, the Science Museum to see the Sesame Street exhibit, Bounce Magic, the Cool Cats exhibit at the zoo, a toy room, the mall playground, IHOP, and had dinners with friends. We had lots of fun but next time we want Thayne to join us for all the festivities. Thayne had our camera so I didn't get very many pictures but I did have a friend that took some for us periodically (Thanks Melissa!). I told Tyson that daddy was on a school trip and Tyson would ask for daddy and then say "Daddys school" which sounds more like Daddy's cool! Makes me laugh every time I hear him say it. Tyson has preferred mommy ever since daddy went away. Maybe he'll go back to preferring daddy when I leave him for a few days to have his baby sister.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute. I'm sure it was a neat trip for Thayne, and it sounds like you really did keep busy. Now if only you had school so Tyson could say how 'cool you are, haha.