Saturday, July 17, 2010

growing up

The kids and I went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. The sea lions were having a birthday party. We had lots of fun. Tyson won a picture painted by one of the sea lions. He doesn't really care but I think its super cool. He also rode the train all by himself. He was so happy. I was happy and sad.
Lexi is so great. She is such a happy little girl. I just love her sooo much. She seems to be getting big so fast! I love how she doesn't have attitude or throw tantrums. She's super sweet and very patient.I wish she would stay little longer. Both kids are growing a little too fast for me.

3 comments:

Adam VT said...

were you sad because they wouldn't let you on the train?

Brent said...

Wait for the day the first one goes on his mission. It almost killed me.

Sarah said...

Sweet post. I get the happy & sad about him on the train. Seals do artwork? cool!
She's a doll!