Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

We spent Christmas in Maryland with Thayne's family this year. We all enjoyed the time with them. Tyson loved all the old school toys that grandma has. We all loved the attention and fun. Tyson loved helping everybody open their presents. This may be the last year that Thayne gets a lot of time for Christmas. Sad day. Ever since Thayne started dental school, we have traveled to be with family. The only Christmas at home was spent in the hospital with Thayne getting his appendix removed. I think I'm ready to start figuring out our own family traditions at home.Tyson and Lexi sporting their new Christmas PJs. Isn't she cute?!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that first shot of Tyson.

Sarah said...

Love the pix of you two holding hands in the visitor's center by the tree.
Saw the pix of Tyson and momentarily wondered who the baby in the pix with him was. Oh yeah, you have two kids!! ha, silly me.
Yes, she's so cute!
Start simple and build each year with traditions. I want to start earlier next year so Lila can have a bit more learning and involvement.

Christmas started late in my house, growing up, which never bothered me. But now I see a reason to start it early (ie, beginning of Dec, or Thanksgiving) - not only to enjoy it, but to have time to teach the children about it and let them enjoy it - over and over and over.