Tuesday, June 28, 2011

vacation - the cruise

Thayne and I had a great time on our kidless cruise. I love my time with the kids and I love my time without the kids. The food was great. The snorkeling was gorgeous. Weather was perfect. We went rock climbing on the ship every evening. We had fun joining the dodge ball tournament. Thayne's team took gold and my team took silver. Side note- there were only 2 teams. We liked Royal Caribbean's private island (Coco Cay) much better than the bustling capitol of the bahamas(Nassau). We decided to take public transportation to the pier because it was WAY cheaper than a taxi. We tried to hurry back to the airport to make an earlier flight that had seats available only to not have it work out and we were stuck at the airport for about 12 hours. Long day. At least we didn't have kids with us.

2 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

AWESOMEness!!! Where the heck have I been? A kidless cruise... sounds amazing!

Sean & Kendra said...

A cruise??? FUN!!! Great pics! You two are so adorable! We miss you guys!