Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Look at that sky

We love watching daddy's soccer games. Well, we usually just chase the geese and run up and down the hills but it's so fun to be outside. McDonald's was giving out $.25 smoothies so we got one and then watched the sky. These pictures don't do it justice.



These kids are so funny! I love Tyson at three. He cracks me up all day long. Such a funny perspective of life. He says the funniest things and is so much fun to talk to. Like yesterday, we drove by the Bison's baseball stadium and Tyson was sure it was BYU. He has a train that he used to call the ghost train. He now calls it the Holy Ghost train. He's all about being big and fast. He loves games. His favorite right now is red light, green light and playing pretend. His favorite color is green and he loves the number 3. Such a funny boy and good boy. I wish I could pause time and keep him like this forever.


Lexi is almost 18 months old. She says ball, uh-oh, mama, dada, tyson, dog, teeth, and shoes. She LOVES books, necklaces, and shoes. She has lots of opinions and will scream at you if she doesn't get her way. She is soooo cute and gets compliments and stares everywhere we go. She loves ring around the rosie, the snowman song, duck, duck, goose, and bigger kids. She is definitely a momma's girl and freaks out if she can't see me. I'm hoping this stage will go away soon because she needs to go to nursery at church.


I love these two kids so much and love being their mommy. They bring me so much joy every day.

6 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

I want to come play with them!!!

Van Tassell said...

Of course she says teeth! I can't believe they are so big.

Janny said...

I love that last picture of the two of them together. They look like best buds.

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

Oh my gosh, could Lexi's hair GET any cuter!!! We miss you guys so much. You're still on my speed dial :), sorry I don't call more...

Tasha said...

Your kids are so cute! And the sky is really awesome.

kandis said...

oh my goodness! lexi's hair looks so RED!! & the last picture is my favorite they look so cute looking up at you!! miss you!