Wednesday, November 28, 2012

family visit

I'm way behind on blogging and recently received a little extra motivation when Thayne's computer hard drive passed away. We lost all of our pictures that I hadn't uploaded yet. We now have an external hard drive and a little more motivation to keep up on blogging. These pictures are from June. My family came to visit for a couple of weeks. Sadly, we lost all other pictures with them but I just happened to already upload these to blogger. This was a HOT day at the zoo and the kids had tons of fun splashing in the fountain. We had a really hot summer and the grass was dead and looking liking Utah grass by July. People don't usually have to water their lawns out here but not this year. It was really sad.





1 comment:

Lynae said...

I'm so sorry you lost your pictures! I was excited to see that you blogged though. Hope you guys are doing well!!