Thursday, April 25, 2013

more talking

 Tyson never stops talking. Seriously NEVER. He hates it when Thayne and I try to talk to each other. However, he does say some funny things. He loves to talk about the solar system. He can tell you so much and he loves to tell everybody about each planet. Venus has sulfuric acid. Pluto and Ceres are dwarf planets. He can tell you the order of the planets from the sun and the order of the planets smallest to largest. He can tell you what the Kuiper Belt is even though I don't know what it is. He can also tell you about the asteroid belt, moon, sun, meteors, etc. A special thanks goes to Ms. Frizzle and space google for helping Tyson learn about all this.

T: "When I grow up, I'm going to be the best astronaut ever and put Pluto back together as a real planet."
Love the picture but don't want to pay $$ so I took a picture of it

T: "I cannot wait to grow my chest hair."

T: "When Kenzie turns 2, I'm going to get a baby brother"

Flat Stanley is visiting us from my cousin's class in Utah
Funny things Tyson says during prayer:
Please bless us to not be hyper
Please bless Lexi to  ... be nicer, learn to not bite, behave, etc  (he loves praying that Lexi will make better choices)
Please bless the days to be longer and the days to be shorter
Please bless us to move to Watertown after Idaho
Please bless mommy and daddy to say more talks at church (He thinks we want to give talks at church because he loves to give talks) 

T: "Mom, have you heard of the movie _____? " (Usually some random movie that nobody has heard of.)
M: "No"
T: "It's a classic"

T: "Christopher thinks that stars make the Milky Way. I told him he was wrong. God made the Milky Way"

T: "My tummy tickles a little bit. It must be the teeny tiny little atoms running through it."

M: "Lexi, we're gonna go to Wal-mart"
L: "No! Wexi wants to go to Target"
haha! Apparently shopping preferences start early.

She still has lots of opinions about how to dress. I feel like I'm going to hit heads with my kids over enough stuff that I don't want to add to the list. Crazy, cute girl :)

 T: "I can't believe that lady would smoke on my birthday."
I also got locked out of the house on his birthday and he couldn't believe we got locked out on his birthday. Poor 5 year old is starting out with a lot of disappointment.
We're working on our double chin. I LOVE it! Totally trying to get a sumo baby.

2 comments:

kandis said...

Oh my cuteness!! Hayden talks and talks too, especially in the car... When josh and I are trying to talk. Gotta love all the cute stuff they say!

kandis said...

Oh man I wanna squeeze all if Kenzie's chub! And Lexi is a girl after my own heart, who knew a love for target could develop at the age if 3. Haha!