Tuesday, November 12, 2013

it's the little things

Lexi: Daddy goes to work
Mom: Does mommy work?
Lexi: No! She goes to walmart

Tyson: Daddy would do that for me. Why is daddy nicer than you, mommy?

Tyson: All the girls at school were invited to a birthday party. I told my teacher that I like girls better than boys.
Mom: Why do you like the girls better?
Tyson: Because they're so pretty mom.

Bus driver tells me Tyson was holding hands with a girl on the bus
Mom: Tyson, do you have a girlfriend?
Tyson: It's getting closer to that.
I've also been called by his teacher asking me to talk to Tyson about kissing the girls at school.

Do you think I put enough chapstick on?
Tyson: Did you see that teacher that walked me to the bus? She was so old. I think she was part dead.

Mom: Do you guys want to go to Yellowstone sometime and we can look for a bear?
Tyson: Yellowstone! I love Yellowstones! They are so pretty.

Tyson: Feel my hand. The atoms are zipping through my hand. (his hand fell asleep)







No comments: