Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas vacation

 We had a great Christmas this year. Most of our Christmas holidays have been spent recovering from jet lag and spending time with family. This year we got the family without the jet lag which was so nice. We had Christmas morning at home and then traveled to Utah. We went to see the lights on temple square and visited with lots of friends and family. It was fabulous. After we got home, we were so excited that my sister and her family were coming to visit but they came down with the flu and their trip was cut short. We were planning to go the hot springs that night so we went without my sister's family and had a lot of fun. We rented our own private pool (more like a hot tub) and had tons of fun. Sorry Tyson has no clothes on in this picture. He had already started to change his clothes when I wanted a picture. Don't worry, everybody else has clothes on!
The only picture we took of our anniversary date. We went out for Brazilian food and then took a trip down memory lane in Provo. It was fun. Love this boy!
The Falls are pretty cool in the winter. The big falls wasn't flowing but there were tiny frozen waterfalls all over the place.
New Year's Eve was spent at Aunt Joy's house. We had fondue for dinner and played games with Joy, Karey, Emily and her cute family.
I met up with my roommates for lunch one day. It's so fun to catch up.
Another roommate lunch. Lexi joined us and LOVED Steph!
Tyson's Kindergarten concert. He is the reindeer on the back. He did great. He has made a lot of improvement this year in behavior and learning to sit and listen. We're proud of our 5 year old!

3 comments:

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

I'm so glad you still blog! But, it makes me miss y'all :(. I wish we were closer. You make ID look like fun!

Lynae said...

What falls? I wasn't sure if that was during your stay in Utah, or if that is the Idaho Falls. Looks like fun!

Britta said...

Natalie, I love your long hair! It is so cute on you. And I love your family - wish we could see you! Kenzie is such a cutie and the others and getting so big. Sounds like life is fun and eventful! Glad you're doing well :)