Monday, March 17, 2014

Tyson trying on the cowboy stuff at the store one day. He's fitting in as a true country boy. We just got to get him to a rodeo or demolition derby this summer.

we stumbled upon this rare sight in Twin one night. We're not sure what was going on but Thayne wants to join this club.

Thayne's picture he painted one day while playing with the kids. I think he got his favorite things in this picture. BYU mountains, Ocean, and sun.
I've been trying to remember to record some of the kid's funny sayings.

Tyson: I wonder why my hair grows so much. I think my body wants to be a girl.

Lexi talks about the sun a lot. She'll always tell you what the sun is doing and where it is.

Tyson usually wants to be an engineer when he grows up but he also likes the ipad a lot so sometimes he wants to work with ipads.

Tyson: How much longer are you going to annoy me?
Lexi: 2 more minutes (she gets told this a lot)

Tyson: see that big, big, house. It's a high school.

We live in one of the two places in the US where it is legal to bridge jump so on a warm, nice day you can go watch the bridge jumpers. One day we passed the bridge and this is what Lexi said.
 Lexi: I want to come back tomorrow and jump off the bridge. 
She has no fear. I do not doubt she would.

Lexi: Look! An animal (points to a potato bug)

We've convinced Lexi that if she eats her veggies (especially the trees aka broccoli) she'll grow long hair like Rapunzel.



1 comment:

Lynae said...

I would bet Tyson could be an engineer AND work with ipads. I think they probably use them now a days. :) It's nice to read up on what you are doing!