Sunday, August 30, 2015

Spring 2015

Tyson came home with this story from school. It reads, "I was a happy baby penguin. A vulture attacked me! My mom fought the vulture! My mom ate the vulture! I ate my mom! My name is: fish baby." 
This girl, like her sister, has her own style. She wears a swimming suit every day even under church clothes. In this picture she is wearing Tyson's shoes, daddy's socks, and picking her nose. Could she get much cuter?
I love when she wears her batman "swimsuit." She'll raise one fist in the air and say, "du-duh!"
These two girls are starting to play really well together.
Kenzie loves Lexi's dance class. She copies everything they do. The funniest is when Lexi gives her a dance lesson. She critiques her arms, feet, and teaches her all about how to behave in dance class.



Lexi's spring dance recital

Lexi is the one with both arms up.

Tyson tried out wrestling. Big fail if you ask Thayne.  It wasn't fun to watch him get beat up over and over again. Tyson is not aggressive when it comes to sports.
Lexi and her best friend Viola at church.
Grandma Gerry and Grandpa George are always a good time at church.




We got to attend the Payson Temple open house. I love taking the kids through the temple.
Kenzie loves the booties

I hope these two always have the special bond they have now.
Weather is finally getting warmer. We wandered to Dierkes Lake one day with friends.
Lexi's school had a field trip to Great Harvest Bread.
Lexi had another school field trip to Mercy Flight at the hospital.


Lexi's best friend is the little girl in red. She lives two doors down from us and she is adorable
I love this block Tyson made in school for mother's day. He has perfected the smolder.

No comments: