Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Kids funny phrases

Kids are obsessed with death after going to 3 funerals in a month. They like to ask me when I'm going to die or talk about what they will do when I die. They don't seem very sad..

Kenzie calls her forehead a headboard
Kenzie substitutes either for too or as well. ex: "I do that either"
Kenzie after farting: "my bum bum has a light saber sound"
Kenzie funnies: "when I was a baby, you took me to the haircut store and they cut my hair and I was a boy baby and I liked Star Wars."
"Jesus lives in South Jordan."
"That's when I was a boy baby." (She was looking at the pictures on our wall when she was a baby and didn't have any hair.)


Lexi for her birthday "just what I always wanted"

Kenzie shares the same middle name with my best friend from college. She is obsessed with Allyson and says she is her best friend. She claims I cannot be best friends with Allyson because she is. She asked what her last name was I told her Sessions. She said, "that's a horrible last name." Other quotes from about Allyson, "we are twinner Anns" and "when two people have the name Ann that means they are best friends"

Dad to Kenzie: "stop that, butter is not Chapstick"

Kenzie: today is Sunday
Me: no today is Tuesday.
K goes to the window and looks outside, sees the sun, and says "no it is Sunday"

Lexi: I'm so nice to you when you have a baby in your tummy
Me: what about after the baby comes out?
Lexi: I'll be really nice to the baby

Kenzie is convinced prince Hans is good

You say "Nice to meet you" to Kenzie and she says: "nice to eat you"

Me: your skin is so smooth
Tyson: "it's the stuff I use in the shower. I read it once and it said it made my skin refreshing, smooth, and moist"

Lexi: we forgot to eat the cookies yesterday
Me: what cookies
L: the ones we forgot to make

Lexi: grandpa is very dangerous

Tyson: sometimes when I can't breathe through my nose, I breathe through my ear

Tyson: sometimes I have too many thoughts in my brain


Lexi gives Kenzie dance lessons. Hilarious.

"Ow me" is Kenzie with an owie. "Ow you" - if anybody else has an owie

Dr: what do you do if you find a gun
Lexi: pick it up and shoot somebody (Oops! This one was from her 4 year dr appointment. I just don't know if I wrote it down yet)

Up at a cabin with friends. I said we make cute kids
Tyson: I know how to make cute kids

Mom to Kenzie: don't put craizins in your ears

Dad to Lexi: toes out of your mouth

Daniel drew this picture of Rapunzel for Kenz and she LOVES it 

This is the Place Heritage Park with Aunt Joy was a lot of fun






No comments: