Sunday, May 11, 2008

Trip to Utah


Ty and I went to Utah this past week for Allyson Pulsipher's wedding. We had a fantastic time. We missed Thayne a lot but he was busy with finals so he had to stay behind. Ty was great on the plane. I couldn't even get him to wake up.
Funny story while there: Allyson's grandparents are from Idaho and have a lot of Idaho pride (I thought Texas was the only state with state pride). Anywho, if you marry into Allyson's family you have to sing the Idaho state song. I thought that was great! I've been trying to think of creative ways of embarrassing kids that marry into my family someday. If you have any ideas, feel free to pass them on.
Thanks everybody in Utah for a great time!!!!!! I've posted some of Ty's pix below.

3 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

allyson looks beautiful!

Amy E said...

Long time, no see! Remember your old RA? :) I saw a link to your blog on Richelle's blog and had to come by. Check mine out too! Your baby is so so cute. You look great!

A.K.A. - Adam, Kasey, Ady said...

Very cute baby!! How is to be a mommy and daddy? It's a good thing you wrote a comment that you finally own a blog on sam & rachels page so we could find you and so Ady can finally see her cousin.