Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Wicked 4th of July

For Mother's Day/new baby present Thayne got me tickets to Wicked. It was amazing!! We'd listened to the music a lot and loved it. I'd wanted to take Thayne to a Broadway for a long time.
The Bad: When Thayne reserved the tickets he thought we were in the front row of the balcony seats. However, he had the balcony backwards so we were in the very, very back!
The Good: The costumes, music, acting, story line and everything else.
Thanks Natalie D. for watching Tyson!

We went to the Cheektowaga town park for fireworks on the 4th. They were awesome! I think there were about 5 or 6 finales. It was commented that the only fireworks that anybody had seen that were better were in Washington D.C. The order of best fireworks ever goes like this #1: the nation's capitol, #2 Cheetktowaga town park.
I was a little worried about Tyson since I watched Mr. Holland's Opus lately and he slept through the whole thing. However, Thayne has assured me that Tyson is not deaf.

4 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

tyson is not deaf....he even knows his name when i say it!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

That is awesome he slept through the whole thing. Just enjoy this stage where he will sleep in the midst of chaos...that does go away and although many other things are wonderful when they are a little older. I still can't help watching sleeping children when we are out, sighing and thinking "that really was nice when Lucy would do that"

Dave and Briste said...

Hello Hello Hello! I have not seen you in forever. I did not know you had a blog. Well hope all is well! See you soon!

Briste

Brent said...

wow you should see my word verification nslibug it's close to natabug.
thank for the pictures