Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daddy the dentist

Thayne is officially my dentist. I went in for my first 2 appointments lately. He did a great job. I still have another appointment left (he found a cavity). So far after 5 hours at the dentist my teeth are officially clean. It takes forever at the dental school. They do everything at least twice and there's lots of down time. He's worked so hard to get to this point. He was very gentle and professional. It was really weird when he would ask about my medical history. It was hard to keep serious when he would ask things like "Do you smoke?" or "Do you have an STD?"

Here we are with our camera man Brent. It's all seriousness at the dental school.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

There is definitely no way I would be able to be serious if Hugh were asking me questions like that. :) Way to go Thayne, and your little guy is so adorable.

Stephanie said...

Were you actually able to keep a straight face? That's hilarious!

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

You could have answered yes, and see if there was any shock value! And I'm glad you're all so "serious"!

Anthony and Kristie said...

You should have left the cool goggles on so everyone can get the whole experience:)

Tiffany said...

yeah... where's your rubber dam, Natalie?!

Kael and Katy said...

That is so awesome! and your little guy is getting so big, he's a cutie!!