Thursday, June 11, 2009

Funny boy

Tyson has been getting funnier and funnier lately. He loves to put on daddy's sunglasses (which he broke last week along with our VCR) and our shoes. He also carries around daddy's BYU (go BYU!!) hat. He is such a funny boy.Recently we visited Cindy, our realtor. Cindy has dogs instead of grandkids. Tyson found one of the dogbones and would let the dog chew on the end of the bone. Then he would chew on it himself. Mmmmm. . . yummy! :)


We had fun at Daddy's dental school BBQ. Tyson loved looking at the boats in the marina. Okay, so I think we actually enjoyed it more.




Tyson's food ended up in my lap. He sneaks food under the table when he doesn't like what he is given. He doesn't think we see him. He is one sneaky boy!Daddy made wiffy breakfast in bed. I know I'm on the couch. I had to wake up early with Tyson who was teething and wouldn't sleep unless I was holding him. I end up on the couch when I have to get up and help Tyson in the middle of the night. Luckily it doesn't happen very often. He's usually a great sleeper.

We have been to so many birthday parties lately! Tyson has had so much fun playing with all his friends on their special day. The last party we went to was for his friend Hayden. He got his first sucker and birthday hat.

Here is Tyson with Hayden at our favorite grocery store. Wegman's gives you a balloon and cookie and lets you drive the car. Tyson loves it. He is so happy in his little car.

4 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

Just feed him dog bones; I noticed he didn't throw it on the floor! I can hardly wait until I get there!

Tiffany said...

What a cute boy! We may be up in Boston sometime in Oct. That will be the closest we get to NY for a while. Maybe we can meet you there? I don't know how far you guys are from Boston.

Tracey said...

Hey Natalie...I added you to my list of blogs. Thanks for finding me on Facebook. Congrats to Thayne! Let me know the babies size and I will send him a Utah Utes shirt! go Utes!

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

You guys are sooooo cute, especially Tyson. I am sure you are one of the funnest moms around! What a lucky kid!