Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prego Picture

I really don't like prego pictures but since this blog is my journal I thought I would put a record of my growing belly. I have a little over 6 weeks left in this pregnancy. I haven't gained very much weight with baby girl so I'm hoping this will help me get back down to normal size quickly after the baby comes. (I think having a two year old will also help!) Tyson loves babies so I'm hoping the transition will not be too hard. I'm looking foward to not being pregnant but I don't look foward to the sleepless nights that come with newborn babies. We're excited to meet baby girl!

4 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

umm...you're not very big

ps...dont you love when everyone tells you if you are huge or not? too bad

Kasey Van Tassell said...

I agree with rachel. You barely look pregnant. I am glad your counting down weeks too. Pretty soon I am going to start counting down the hours. I am way over being pregnant.

Sarah said...

you cute hot momma!

Jenna and Jarett said...

Onyang!
I can't believe you're almost 8 months pregnant in that picture! You look like I do at about 4 months along! :) I'm excited to hear about the arrival of your little girl soon! Tyson is an absolute doll!