Friday, September 17, 2010

dirty boy

"Never seen a horse with 2 rear ends!" All of you Aladdin movie-quoter's should know that one and this car reminds me of that quote. Don't know if it actually runs. It's always parked in the same spot when we drive by. There's actually a steering wheel on each end of the car. Tyson has gone through a dirty phase lately. Every time we go anywhere this is what he looks like when we're headed home. I don't mind so much. I think Thayne sometimes is a bit embarrassed over our homeless looking child. This day we were at the zoo. He was playing in the bone digging area. None of the other kids came even close to getting this dirty.

3 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

How can you dig without getting dirty? Even the dirt can't hide his cuteness!

Betzy said...

I guess it's just a boy thing to need to get down and dirty :-D. I shall soon find out. As for the "double-take" car (that's what we call it, it actually does run. I've seen it driven around..mostly just for show though. It would soo cause an accident to anyone who sees it coming their way.

Laney said...

i've seen that car driving!!!