Wednesday, September 29, 2010

new loves

Tyson started swimming lessons. He likes to play with the toys more than he likes to practice swimming. There isn't much structure in the lessons so we've been practicing on our own. Tyson has turned in to a fish! After swimming one day Tyson was a few feet away and I was changing and wasn't watching him super close. This is what he did.We love to watch the airplanes take off. There's a nice grassy area behind the airport. Tyson was crying in the middle of the night a couple nights ago. I checked on him and asked him why he was crying. I thought he was having a nightmare but he said he wanted to go watch the airplanes. My sense of humor was much better the next morning than it was in the middle of the night.One night while we were there, they let Tyson sit in a helicopter. He was in heaven.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the things you find to take your son to!
Is he really swimming, no floaties? Or still working up to that? Lila, also, is proving to be a fish in the pool and the few times she's been in, she gets amazingly better. No letting go yet, of course :)

I understand about the humor in the middle of the night... Lila woke me up twice one night to go to a party for the next day. I grumpily showed her it was DARK out and without sleep she wouldn't be allowed to go. stomped to bed... then laughed about it there.