Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let it snow!

We didn't get our first snowfall until December 1st. Buffalo sure knows how to snow with style. We made the national news with the first snowfall! Our house didn't get much but a few miles south of us got TONS! I was so excited to build a snowman with Tyson. He loves being out in the snow. Wherever we go he avoids the dry pavement and wants to walk through the snow. Sometimes it drives me crazy. The snow wasn't packing very well so we made a small snowman and then angels in the snow. Tyson also liked the hot chocolate that he got after. I was also really excited to go sledding. Too bad the hill that I like to sled down didn't have very much snow. It's interesting how one area of buffalo got around 3 ft of snow and other areas had very little.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute shared-sled picture :)
I've never seen a bucket-style snowman - cute!