Monday, January 30, 2012

Hugh, my best friend

While in Maryland we got to see our good friends, the Porters. Thayne and Garth went through dental school together and it was soooo fun to see them! Crazy how close I feel to some of these people who we spent the last few years with. I think we'll be friends with a few of them for the rest of our lives, I hope. Tyson misses his little buddies sooo much. He still will tell you that Hugh and Hayden are his best friends and they've been gone for a long time. We happened to plan our get together on Hugh's birthday. I didn't remember it was Hugh's birthday until we were almost there. I felt bad that we didn't bring a present but hopefully Tyson was enough of a present. We also met with them and went to a train museum. Tyson LOVED the museum.







Itty, bitty little bowling shoes.


1 comment:

Hugh said...

There's a Hugh that works at the Apple Store with me. With such an unusual name, it throws me off whenever I see it.