Friday, February 17, 2012

happiest place on earth


We spent the first week of February in the happiest place on earth. The weather was perfect. That alone was enough to have Thayne and I smiling all week. Seriously, gorgeous! Tyson's favorite ride was either the monorail or splash mountain. I think he was super scared on splash mountain but he would keep riding it over and over. He was IN LOVE with all the characters. His eyes would glaze over and he would get this huge grin on his face every time he was around Mickey and crew. I could get him to hug anybody by saying pretend to be mickey and go give that lady/guy a hug. It would crack me up every time. Lexi loved the pool the most. If we were back at the hotel, she would put on her swimsuit and beg to go swimming.
We had such a great time and loved seeing a couple of the families from dental school. The Moellers were so great to jump on board and come on vacation with us. The Trockels also met us for a day. It was fun to catch up. Little jealous of where they both live. Florida is so great at this time of year.
My favorite moment was when I maxed out my score on the buzz lightyear ride. I got 999,999. Thayne always beat me other than this one ride. He kept asking me what I was aiming at. Honestly, didn't have a clue. I'm either really lucky or I had a broken gun. Don't tell Thayne I'm admitting that. I have lots of pictures to post so it might be an overload when I finally get around to going through them.

1 comment:

kandis said...

So fun!!! Next time you need to come to disney land so we can meet up with you...ya know the weather is perfect here too! :) you look great and your kids are growing up with or without their aunt kandis!