Friday, February 24, 2012

Hollywood studios

The first day we spent at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We didn't take very many pictures.

Entertaining kids while parents ride the rides. There were 6 kids to entertain between the Moeller's family and ours. I don't know if you can truly count it as 6. Parker was soooo helpful and always perfect. Kristie, what is your secret? I'm pretty sure she is super mom. She always seems to know what to say/do and she's funny. Something I wish I was a little/lot more. We loved our time with our dental school friends. We've missed our buddies this year!

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristie said...

We totally took advantage 6 kids and 4 of them were mine. You guys should have got to go on double the rides to make it even:) We had so much fun with you guys you always make me laugh. Such a fun trip, let me know where to meet you on our next vacation:)