Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First ER visit

Poor Lexi cut off the tip of her finger about 6 weeks ago and we had our first ER visit for our family. 10 minutes before it happened I jinxed myself by telling a friend we had never been to the ER. We were at dance class which is in the primary room at church and Lexi found scizzors and cut the fingerprint of her finger off herself! Her fingers were really swollen for about a week and burst the capillaries in between her fingers. I think she'll have bigger scars from that then she will have from the initial owie. She was a trooper through it all. I think it scared Tyson a little bit. He was so good at the hospital. We only watch movies at our house and don't have PBS or Disneychannel and he was glued to the TV. He could have stayed there all day.

1 comment:

kandis said...

This makes me so sad! Just seeing all that blood on her sleeve makes me want to cry for her! Glad she is better now.