Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tyson is 4, Lexi is 2

Birthdays are sooooo much fun with little kids. Both kids loved their birthdays and were so happy. We had a family day for each of them and I surprised both of them when they woke up on their birthday. Tyson called his surprise the "chocolate milk waterfall" and Lexi loves balloons so she got balloons in her room.
We also had a party with friends. Tyson chose 4 families to join us since he is 4 years old. A lot of the families had little girls that are Lexi's age so she had friends too.  I love that I can do one party for both kids. Someday they might care but right now they don't. We did a pirate party with tinkerbells so that we could include both kids.










4 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday ALL around!! Your kids are so cute! What happened to Lexi's hand? Hope you guys are doing well...how about you win another trip out to Hawaii??!!!

Nancy said...

ok, I totally did't see your first post! Sorry about the ER trip! I haven't been yet either and I REALLY don't want to have to go. I totally scares me! Hope it heals quick!

kandis said...

what a cute party! I can't believe they are getting so big! Love the pictures above Lexi's bed ;)

Britta said...

Horray, happy birthday to them both! And poor Lexi's finger :( They are growing up so fast, I can't believe how big they are!