Friday, February 22, 2013

Tyson

T: I think I want to snuggle with the snow. It looks so soft.

T: I hope there are a million people at church today so that they can all learn about the gospel.

M: Tyson, where is your cereal. Did it disappear?
T: Nothing in the world can disappear unless it has a rocket ship.

M: You have to eat 2 more peas in order to get more.
T: Can I eat 4?

T: I had a nightmare
M: Do you want to talk about it?
T: yeah, you stole the pizza off my plate

T: why doesn't the baby come out of those bumps? (boobs)

 T: Lexi, be careful with your power

T: Mom, I don't love you much today but tomorrow I will.

T: I love school but I love daddy more

T: when I grow up, I want to be an ice fighter.
M: What's that?
T: They're like firefighters but they fight the ice on airplanes. (plane de-icer - we've lived in Buffalo for too long)

T: I love you 100 times but I love Dad infinity times.
M: I love you infinity times.
T: I still love you 100 times

T: I only have one problem Mom.
M: Oh yeah, what's that?
T: I pick my nose.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

These are all hilarious and adorable! What a cute kid!

Nancy said...

So adorable! Wow, it is so great you have recorded these... he is a keeper for sure! Little handsome boy...one day he will need to meet my little ladies!

SAM and RACHEL said...

hahahahaha! how dare you steal his pizza!

kandis said...

He is SO cute!!

Janny said...

Oh my gosh! He's adorable.