Friday, March 8, 2013

Van Tassell family reunion

This Christmas was the Van Tassell family reunion. I was really little the last time they had a reunion like this. I was super excited to see a lot of my cousins and relatives. It had been a long time for me since the last time I had seen a lot of them. The reunion was held in Wolf Creek, Utah. Thayne went snowboarding for the first time and the kids loved all the fresh snow.

Lexi was supposed to be sleeping but instead she was painting her face with my makeup. She looks so happy with herself.



 
They made Thayne join the chubby bunny contest because he is a dentist.


Minute-to-win-it games



Lanterns for my cousin Brian's birthday. We'll be doing this again for Thayne's birthday this year. It was really cool!




It was sooooo cold outside and somebody has a t-shirt on!
We had so much fun and got to know some great relatives. Thanks Van Tassells for a great time!

No comments: