Monday, December 1, 2014

October 2014

Look who got Board Certified!!!!! 

We love building at Lowe's and Home Depot on the weekend.
 Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the corn mazes, pumpkin farms, apple cider, raspberry pickin, and everything fall. It is so much fun and this year did not disappoint.
 Lexi and I had fun decorating our door this year.
Tyson's school at the corn maze. We love the local college's corn maze. I can't figure out how to get this picture to turn. It's turned the right way until I pull it into blogger.

Lexi's preschool at the pumpkin farm

Lexi got in to the powdered sugar one day during quiet time. It was everywhere and she was having fun licking it up!
We were all superheroes this year for Halloween. Except Lexi, she was Elsa. Tyson was Wolverine. Kenzie was Batgirl. I was Wonderwoman and Thayne was Superman. The kids loved trick or treating.

When we got home from trick-or-treating, the kids had so much fun giving THEIR candy out. I'm not sure they fully realized what was going on.
I could just squish this girl all day long. I loved the way her batman costume showed all her curves. 

No comments: