Monday, December 1, 2014

November 2014

Evening picnic next to the temple. Life is good. :)

Lexi-Daddy date

We celebrated Guy Fox day this year. If you don't know what that is, neither did I (you can learn more about him on-line). It was fun to meet some new to me English peeps. They were such kind people and threw a fun Guy Fox party.

Putting together last year's 90% off gingerbread houses. Haha! Happens every year around here.

Kenzie says the stuff is still good after a year.
First snowfall is always magical



I ran my first organized 5k at the CSI Turkey Trot (I've been running 2 to 5 miles multiple times a week for a year and half). 

We joined a family for Thanksgiving. They had so many people they had to move it to the church. It was lots of fun and the food was delish!
Music class
Donuts for FHE



Lexi missed her recital but participated in the dress rehearsal. She LOVES dance class!

No comments: