Thursday, January 21, 2016

when it was warmer


These girls got into blue (not kid) paint one day and painted the carpet, walls, toys, and each other. Do they look very sorry? I was not a happy momma! I couldn't say much to them at all because I was so mad at them. They also cut each others hair the same week!

Riding with Uncle Trevor is so cool

Our family 5k. Tyson ran the whole thing!
Tyson found a huge pine cone
Thayne makes fun of me for picking the top layer off of angel food cake. Come to find out my mom and sister do it too! 
Tyson's poem for the Reflection contest. He won a school award. 
Tyson made a dragon out of 3x5 cards for the Reflection contest. It's right behind him on his left side. I thought it was super cool!
Lexi's drawing for the reflection contest.
Daddy visited Lexi's classroom to teach her class about how to take care of their teeth.
Celebrating after going to the reflection show.


No comments: