Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Tyson, Thayne, and I prepared something for Grandpa Gardner and Van Tassell. We really appreciate all that our fathers taught us and that they work so hard to provide for our families.
Grandpa G: Grandpa Gardner loves to serve and make others smile. He always has a joke to share and tries hard to provide for his wife and 9 kids. He's smart and loves to share his hobbies with his children. He's the best weeder and is a great example to his family and friends. Thayne is a lot like his father and I think it's wonderful. Thanks Grandpa Gardner for raising a great son! We sure love you!














Grandpa V: Grandpa Van Tassell is always willing to sacrifice for his kids. He would literally give us the shirt off his back if he thought it would help us. He loves to have fun and is a joy to be around. He loves to learn and tries to soak up every bit of church history out there. He values hard work and education and worked VERY hard to teach his children those things. There's nobody more fun to play a game with and always has time for a game or three. We love you Dad! Thanks a million!

5 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

That may have been for the grandfathers, but I think the burp at the end was a coded message for gramma!

Natalie said...

Cute! I just linked my blog to Kristen and Dean's - see if you can get on it that way. If not, let me know and I will give you my password to get on.

Fox and Amy said...

Tyson is so cute and smiley--I love it! Aren't baby boys the best? Glad to hear that you guys are doing well and liking Buffalo!

Blake and Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blake and Laura said...

What a cute little guy! I'm glad you have a blog now and that you found me!!! You're family is looking good.