Monday, June 23, 2008

Yay! Thayne time!


So, Thayne finished his classes last Friday afternoon and I have enjoyed having him around again. We had a fun date Saturday night. We used a two-for-one coupon to get in to a mini golf course and then went out for ice cream. I was very pleased that we had an awesome date for about 10 bucks! Thayne beat me by a landslide but I got him back tonight in Scattergories. We are grateful that we have google to help us find out that Lindsey Lohan does have a biography and that there is such a thing as nutter butter ice cream. Who would have thought? I'll post pix from our date after I upload them.

4 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

yay...and now you have wii time too! so come and play!....

Amy E said...

Cool stuff...the date sounds fun! I just wanted to say hi and how fun it is to see you guys "all grown up"--married and parents to such an adorable little guy. That's awesome. And just a few years ago you were on my floor! Time flies.

SAM and RACHEL said...

you left a binkie here...

Sarah said...

Cute picture! Yes... getting your husband back after long weeks of studying is GREAT! (Of course he enjoys being done too...)