Saturday, June 14, 2008

How Boring!!

So, I'm totally disappointed that I'm Snow White!! I don't even think she is very pretty!! I think I'll make Thayne take the quiz later! Be excited to find out who he is.


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

I am soooooo excited you have a blog! I was thinking about you the other day and hoping I could find a way to stay in better contact. Tyson is really cute and I bet you are a wonderful mother.

SAM and RACHEL said...

lame! why do i have to be snow white too!