Sunday, May 24, 2009

Camping!

We were able to camp with some friends this weekend. We almost didn't end up going because it was memorial day weekend and we couldn't find a campsite. We were able to get one at the last minute and go with some fun friends. Tyson is all boy. He loved getting dirty and wanted to play in the fire. Our friends had this cute little chair that he couldn't figure out how to get out of. I kept putting him in it so he would quit eating dirt and rocks.
He looks so cute in his little chair.
Tyson loved the tent.
We weren't "roughing" it while camping. Our campground had a park and a pool. It's not my idea of camping but it was the only thing we could find. If Tyson could talk, I'm pretty sure he would tell you it was the best day of his life.


The next morning we went to hike around some swamplands. It was pretty cool. There were tons of cool creepy, crawly things and lots of vegetation. This next picture is one of my favorites of Tyson and I.

4 comments:

Adam VT said...

What about pizza and rootbeer? I remember you throwing up in the car after we ate little ceasars pizza, drank rootbeer and rolled down a hill. Do you hate pizza and rootbeer now? I remember hating to have to sit next to you on a long trip cause I was worried you'd puke all over me sometime during the trip.

Tiffany said...

Looked like fun, but I'm not daring enough to take babies camping.

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

Wasn't yogurt also mixed in with that? I was glad I wasn't with you guys on that excursion! Mom

Jacob and Katie said...

I have fallen in love with the kid-sized camp chairs in the pics! So cute! Glad to hear you all had a great Memorial Day!