Sunday, May 24, 2009

I hate throw up

When I was a kid I would get really car sick. To this day there are foods that I don't like and don't eat because I threw them up as a kid (for example - donuts). I was a bit worried that Tyson was taking after his mother last week. He threw up in the car three days in a row! It was horrible. I was afraid that I'd never get the smell out of the car. Thank goodness for baking soda. He seemed fine until we would get in the car and then breakfast, lunch, and dinner would come up and there is no way that his stomach is as small as his fist. The worst was when we were taking a couple of Young Women to the temple. The throw up was even on their dresses! I started carrying a pitcher around with us. We would even practice. I would pretend that he would start to gag and I would grab the pitcher and shove it in his face. Tyson thought it was hilarious. I couldn't capture his smiling on camera.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's too bad, but funny to read about. :)