Saturday, May 9, 2009

Free at last! (sort of)

I'm finally done with the second year of dental school! Well, at least I hope so considering I don't have my grades back. I'm sure that I did okay. This has been a long, crazy year that I'm pleased to say is over. I wish that I could say that I'm done completely, but at least the "worst" of the dental school years is over. I'm looking forward to spending more time with Natalie and Tyson. I love them so much and wish that I could go back and spend time with them instead of the countless hours doing school stuff. I just hope that I can make it up to them from now on. I'm so glad that they were there for me when I needed help and support, and when the going got tough. When the craziness of school crept in on me and seemed to have no end in sight, I always knew that I had smiling faces and loving hearts waiting for me to come home. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have such a wonderful family. I can't think of anyone better than Natalie to leave Tyson with while I'm away at school. Thanks for all that you do Nat! I love ya! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

SAM and RACHEL said...

yay! now you guys can come visit me.....and meet jett!