Saturday, October 17, 2009

fun weekend

We had a great weekend. Yesterday Tyson was playing "hide and seek" with me. Can you find him?
Then we made a tent and played in it.
Then Thayne and I had a fun date last night, dinner and mini golf. We followed all of that up today at an amusement park. Thayne got tickets for $5 through the dental school. It was really, really cold but we had a lot of fun. We bundled Tyson up and only stayed at the park for 4 hours but we felt like we got our money's worth.
Isn't he cute?Here's Tyson's favorite ride and his least favorite. . .

7 comments:

Adam VT said...

to be honest....the cold temperatures look really wonderful!
and i love his little eyes peeking through behind the tv
-rachel

Adam VT said...

I never thought I would say it, but I agree with Rachel. Lately, we are dying in the heat here. I wish Hawaii had an amusment park too. Looks fun. And sorry for not playing with you guys more while you were here, I really hate feeling so crappy all the time. Thanks for coming and playing with Ady too.
~Kasey

Sean & Kendra said...

you guys have been having so much fun!! Hawaii looked so heavenly. We needed some of that heat to come back though. Glad that you got to go with Thayne. I love all the pictures. Tyson is getting so big. We really need to get together sometime!

Jacob and Katie said...

It was a pleasant surprise running into you guys at the park :-). I wish we had known about the $5 special! What a good deal!!!

Melanie said...

Hey Nat! Your little boy is so cute. I love where he hid. He's a genius! Next time you get back to Utah let me know.

Kael and Katy said...

Hey, cute pics!! Your little guy is so grown up-ish looking now :) so cute!! Hey email me so I can invite you to my blog, I don't think I ever did when we went private...kaelandkaty@hotmail.com

Jared and Holly Barnett said...

Thayne and Natalie! Hiya! We are headed to Florida this weekend and were just wondering if your parents, Natalie, are still doing that submarine tour thing. If so, we'd love to look into it! Give us the info!

Hope you all are doing well, it sure looks like it! Cute kiddo, too. Where are you doing dental school again?

Hope to hear from you soon!