Friday, March 15, 2013

odds and ends

 We've been playing catch up with the blog recently. Here's a few things that we're missed.

I love the pictures Tyson brings home from school. I should take more pictures of his 4 year old drawings. This is one he made when they were learning about Martin Luther King Day. He wants to give everybody toy trains. 

This winter has been another mild Buffalo winter. We're not complaining but Tyson sure is. He loves the snow! The snow is beautiful when it's fresh and we can stay indoors and enjoy it!






 Kenzie slept in a laundry basket when she first came home from the hospital. Lexi did the same thing. Our small babies fit so nicely. However, Kenzie didn't really like the laundry basket and would usually wake up and cry if you put her in it. We are still trying to figure out how to get her to sleep well. 5 weeks since I slept for longer than 3 hours.... yikes!
 Annual car show that Thayne loves. Thayne's dad was in town this year and went with him. Usually it's a Tyson and dad date but this year it was a Thayne and dad date!
 Thayne went to San Diego at the end of January. This is the second time that Thayne has traveled the week before I have a baby. It's a good thing Kenzie didn't come any earlier! Thayne would send me pictures of where they had lunch or the beach. He has promised to take me next time...





1 comment:

SAM and RACHEL said...

yes i'm a little slow at looking at blogs lately, but since you mentioned you had updated recently...I decided to give it a look.
AND....guess what! Thayne took a picture of my last leg on my ragnar run last year! part of my last 7 miles was right past seal beach! Yes I ran right along that beach for a couple miles. And those seals stunk!