Thursday, March 14, 2013

Watertown, NY

 Recently we traveled to Watertown, NY for a job interview for Thayne and had a great time! Tyson and Thayne went skiing. I'm not sure if there's anything cuter than a kid decked out in ski stuff. We really enjoyed our visits to Watertown and thought we would take that job. Sometimes God has something else in mind. We have accepted a job in.... Twin Falls, Idaho. I never thought I would move to Idaho but I'm excited to be closer to family, temples, and good Mexican food.

Thayne with his ski instructor.




3 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

I, for one, am so SUPER excited to have you moving to Idaho! I can hardly wait!

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

Yay! So glad you're going to ID, that means we can take a detour up to see you whenever we go to SLC. Congrats!

Anthony and Kristie said...

If only Idaho knew how lucky it is to soon be the residence of you and your super cool family. You sure Florida isn't in the cards? It is super nice here:)