Friday, September 19, 2014

and more

We went to an event called Kid Fest at the local college. It was a lot of fun with lots of freebies. My type of event!

Kids doing yoga in order to earn free swimming passes. I don't know what's going on with my face!
Tom's Mini Train is everywhere. As long as we live in Twin, there will be lots of pictures with the kids and the train.






Another hail storm!

Tyson LOVES to read and reads everything. He's finished all 40-something Magic Treehouse books. He loves fiction, non-fiction, scriptures, baby books, seriously everything. He stays up late way too often reading the night away.
Our ward camping trip. Honestly, it was pretty lame. Most of the moms sent their hubbies and kids. I didn't get that memo and was one of two moms there. It didn't help much that there were only 5 families that showed up.

I also slipped on this doc and pulled my adductor muscle. It was almost a month before I could run again and it still hurts sometimes.




The original plan was not to swim but oh well. 

Lexi loves drawing princesses. Or having us draw princesses. She always includes herself in that group. Here's the princess picture of her for the day.


Kenzie's hair after waking up. She looked like something from a Dr. Seuss book!


Kenzie is so funny at Thayne's office. It's like she owns the place. She gets upset when we go and I won't let her wander around because there are actual patients. She loves to brush the dentured stuff animal's teeth. She also loves to pretend to have her teeth cleaned.

What a beautiful area we live in! Seriously gorgeous! Never thought I would like Idaho as much as I do.

2 comments:

Lynae said...

Where is this? It is beautiful! It is fun to see what you are up to.

Natalie said...

It's Shoshone Falls. 5 minute drive from our house. How are you guys? Any new plans?