Friday, September 19, 2014

Summer 2014

 I can't believe the summer is already over. It happened so fast this year. School is back in session and Thayne is off taking his oral pediatric boards test in Texas so I have some down time. We made a bucket list this summer and we got through a lot. There are a few things left that we didn't get to but I think we did pretty good considering daddy had to spend a lot of time studying this summer.
Tyson loved T-ball. His favorite position was catcher and pitcher.
Sprinklers under the tramp. I had to beg the boys to come play. Noah and Tyson were too busy to come play.
Leatherby's. Love the happiness it brings my kids. I remember going there as a kid and it being so much fun!

Another kid workshop from Lowes
Raspberry picking at the local college

Tyson and Lexi's swimming lessons

No comments: