Friday, September 19, 2014

september

Lexi is obsessed with taking pictures. Every time I turn around, she has my phone and is taking a ton of pictures. She does get some good ones sometimes.
I really wish I could lock the camera device on the phone. I guess Thayne and I make it in more pictures these days.
Lexi loves to go find "animals." It's pretty funny. "Mommy, mommy come see my animals!" Usually it's a potato bug or an ant. This time it was a slug.

Here's some more humor from my kinders:
Tyson: Oh yeah, I remember this game!
Other boy: duh, it's a grass fight

Tyson: Mom! It's back to the good parts!
Said while watching the Barbie movie and telling me it was super scary

Lexi: If babies eat spiders, they turn into a kid.
Lexi went through a phase where she would wake up in the middle of the night crying because of spider nightmares. There was a night that she was sleeping in Kenzie's room and I told her she didn't have to worry about the spiders in Kenzie's room because babies will eat the spiders. Totally worked and she was no longer afraid of the spiders in Kenzie's room.

Lexi: Mom, you push the stroller because dad is always busy.
Well observed, little one. Busy week, new calling, always studying.

Tyson: It's like a whole new world now that I'm 6

Mom: Do you want some chips?
Lexi: No, those are not good for my body

after being told that he gets no ipad time for a few days because of poor choices
Tyson: You mean that I don't get to play the ipad 2 days in a row?
Mom: Yup
Tyson: Well at least my brain isn't getting smaller. You know playing the iPad makes your brain shrink.

Lexi: Mommy, you should listen better when I'm talking
She whispers this in my ear after yelling at me to listen. We were talking to somebody and she needed to be patient for just a minute.

Tyson: Our lawn mower is REALLY beautiful

Mom: Get your seatbelt on so that you don't get hurt of die
Lexi: Actually mom, my hair will get white and then I die

Tyson: I have the best daddy in the world because he lets us have the biggest bowl of ice cream even though he's a dentist

Lexi: I want to be a Barbie when I grow up

No comments: