Friday, August 24, 2018

May 2018

I was released as Primary President a couple months after Thayne was put in the bishopric. We played pie face one last time. It was a bittersweet day to be released. I miss it but like the extra time and headspace I got back.
school drawings - I think these are both Lex



My mom had heart surgery (twice) and I got to go spend the day with her at the hospital each time. I wandered up to the MOA on BYU campus. It was fun to have some alone time. I don't get that very often.


Hand, foot, and mouth disease hit. Luckily it came the week before we went to Hawaii
Playing while waiting for our car to be done at Costco
Preschool graduation. I'm so excited for Kenzie and school. She's smart, kind, loves everybody, and tries so hard. She's a super kid. Miss Ann scheduled graduation to work around our vacation just for Kenzie. 

No comments: