Wednesday, September 25, 2019

March 2019

Raspberry cream cheese pie from Kneaders and Little Caesars pizza for the pie day win!
Aunt Whitney has the best birthday parties for her kids. This one was Harry Potter themed and it was so fun!










One last day of skiing for Thayne's birthday. We went up to a different resort and the snow was melting. I did not love it.


We also went to a really great fun center in Syracuse and then met Aunt Joy at Granny Annie's in Kaysville. It was a great full day.



Weather is finally getting warmer!
This little lady moved up to the girl's room. She picked out some new bedding and loves it!
Thayne and I went to a mystery night at the Bean Museum. It was probably one of my all time favorite dates. We ate dinner in the museum and then had to solve clues to figure out the mystery. Thayne and I came so close to winning the whole thing. The BYU students did such a good job with the whole thing.


Kenzie at 6. Weight: 37 pounds (7%) and Height: 42.2" (5%). She's just a cute little nugget. She tells people, "I'm six but I look like I'm three."

No comments: