Friday, September 20, 2019

Surprise Disney trip

Thayne had a week off in September and we had talked about doing a million different things. We finally settled on visiting some of the national parks in Utah. I had fought against a big trip because we just went to Hawaii in May. Well on Monday I started thinking "Why not?" The girls were staying with Aunt Joy and so on my way home from picking them up I called Thayne and said, "Let's do it." This was about 2:00. By 3:00 we were packed and on our way. We got to Disneyland around noon on Tuesday, played till Saturday and drove straight home. I'm so glad we went. It was one of my favorite trips. We sure love disneyland. It really does seem to bring out the happy in our family. We thought Jojo would be terrible and she was great. We told the kids we were going to a park and they still assumed it was a national park. They were pretty excited to be at Disneyland. Sooooo so so much fun!







































































































No comments: