Friday, September 20, 2019

November 2018

Kid funny phrases: (mostly Kenzie phrases)
Kenzie to Lexi: "Quit pulling my hair"
Lexi: "I'm not. My hand was on your hair and it got stuck."

Kenzie: "I look older with this jewelry on."

Kenzie: "I only have one more kiss and I'm saving it for my wedding." (yeah right - she is so kissy!)

Kenzie at age 5: "When I was a little kid..."

Kenzie: "We don't have a king or queen but we have a bishop."

Kenzie: " Jojo and Nash sitting in a hammock. First comes baptism, then comes marriage..."

Jojo playing with Nash: "Nnnnnaaa" (no response - she can't quite say his name) "Nnnnnnaaaaaa" (realizing it's not working) "BBBAAABBYYY"

Kenzie: "I love the ones with no hair. I can't wait till daddy has no hair."

Kenzie wishes her name was sparkles or Ellastella

Mom to Kenzie: "What instrument do you want to play?"
Kenz: "the microphone"

Lexi: "If mom and dad went on American Ninja Warrior, they would get wet and mom would get wet first!"

Kenzie: "mom used to stay home all day but now she's a BUSY woman."

Jordan says punnnnkin in the cutest way.

Kenzie: "Dad, you are my anbrother not my ansister." (ancestor)

Lexi: "I told my friends that you can become popular by being nice to everyone. They told me they didn't become that type of popular."

Me to Jojo: "Do you want a baby brother or sister?"
Jojo: "Baby horse"


Kenzie can sleep anywhere

Gingerbread houses with cousins

Bread and jam for nursery. The kids thought this was so fun!

Cute letter to dad from Tyson
And a list of goals. He never showed this to us. We just found it. Sweet boy.
List of things he's scared of. 
The kids loved babysitting the neighbor kids.
Uncle Daniel's Legos need to be documented



Thayne's journal entry the night he realized he wanted to marry me. I just want to have it on hand for memories sake.



Pickleball fun

We've decided to try to learn to ski. Alta has free bunny hills and we got a really good deal on skis for the older kids and Thayne and I. This first day was really cold and we didn't last long.

Some more snow fun - sledding



The ward had a Where's Waldo activity for mutual. Some of the costumes were awesome


We love living this close to a temple.

No comments: