Friday, December 22, 2023

November 2023

November
Kenz checked out the new airborn
Kenz loved that her school pictures turned out so amazing... 😏😍😂
TJ hung out at the dental office a lot
Hiked with Kacey and Chase
Tyson went to NXR in Arizona
Duke's baptism
Tyson's first jazz band concert
Lexi stepped on a toothpick
Toured the new Orem Temple open house




























Kids funny phrases
Jojo: cow’s pee is milk

TJ: next week I go on a cruise with grandma and grandpa. It’ll be a big white ship.

TJ singing: follow the prophet… don’t go on the roads

TJ to mom: I have a crush on you. Do you have a crush on me?

TJ: if we go up higher, that means we don’t ever get in trouble. But we do get in trouble, yeah… we do get in trouble

Mom: TJ what do you want to be when you grow up?
TJ: I want to be your age!

Talking about not judging others at scriptures time-
Jojo: but if others touch you, then you can touch them
Thayne: what just happened? 🤔🤷‍♀️🫤

While grandpa was grilling dinner: TJ: “it smells funny out here. Grandpa must need to go potty.”

TJ was so excited to see a school bus, although he was riding in a school bus

Jojo: dad, are you going to do dog work or normal dental work today?

Jojo : what do you think is more similar to a panda bear? a baby duck or an elephant?

Jojo: the reason I am so tired is because you sent me to bed too early!! 😳


TJ prayer: thank you for robots and airplanes. Please help us to eat more cookies

Jojo: if I have four kids, I am going to call my fourth child snowman if it’s a boy and snowball if it’s a girl or fluffy.

Mom: I love you
TJ: I love you too
Mom: I love you three
TJ: I love you 16
He now also says cute things like I love you to the moon or I love you to the earth

I was teaching TJ to not hit. And Jojo j says “I didn’t understand you when you teach me that.”

TJ: mommies aren’t girls.

TJ calls Winnie the Pooh “Winnie the Poop”

Kenzie: he’s our adopted grandpa (talking about brother Gull)
Jojo: what does that mean?
K: it means we’re not actually related.
J: oh, then he’s not adopted because he’s our real grandpa

Mom: brother Gull had a heart attack
Jojo: oh, we should have done that to him!
(referring to heart attacking his door)

Not kids but…
Thayne: I am the stuff(dentistry) that nightmares are made of

Jojo(whispering in ear): is TJ a child of God?
Me: yes
Jojo: he doesn’t believe me
Me: please don’t argue with a 3 year old


Watching little mermaid at Hales
Jojo: if I was in this play, I’d be awesome!

Mom: if Adam would have been a girl, his name would have been Katrina
Kenzie: errrr…. That’s hard to think of

Mom: it’s so fun that you get to spend the day with me
Jojo: i’d like it better if I got to spend the day with dad

Jo Jo: every day is a crazy hair day at school for me

No comments: